We offer flexible working hours and the ability to work from home wherever possible. We have a 40-hour working week as standard, but also offer part-time positions in some areas. We are open to job sharing/splitting where possible. Our employees really appreciate our family-friendly approach.
We offer a company pension scheme – by paying into a direct insurance policy or a pension fund.
You can expect a modern workplace in the popular Kreuzberg district of central Berlin. It has good public transport connections, and we also offer you a discounted company ticket for Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe transport services.
Lots of our employees choose to work from home, and we support this by providing them with equipment such as laptops and monitors and giving them an annual allowance to contribute to costs.
If you need to take time off to look after your sick child, we don't want you to just get the statutory 80% of your pay, so we cover the remaining 20%.
Sometimes, your holiday days just aren't quite enough to cover everything you want to do. This is why we offer you the option of taking unpaid leave, in consultation with your manager.
Our international in-house football tournament is a highlight of every year that many colleagues look forward to. Are you interested in joining the German team? Or perhaps you enjoy running? Then why not enter the B2Run company run.
Further training is very important to us. Sustainably successful further training opportunities, staff development programmes, training courses, seminars, workshops, supervisions, consultations and coaching sessions provide significant added value and development opportunities for all members of staff.
We of course provide water and coffee for you to enjoy.
We are proud of our social commitment. We support the Sonnenhof children’s hospital in Berlin Pankow with the ARGUS SOCIAL DAY.
We also offer staff discounts for various well-known brands via our corporate benefits programme.
Our four main values are to be bold, fast, solution-orientated and innovative in our daily work. We promote the diversity and inclusion of all of our employees through our open corporate culture. Our aim is to provide a working environment that is free from discrimination, offers equal opportunities for all, and is characterised by respect, appreciation, and a sense of belonging.